Our commitment and approach to maintaining an accessible website.
Point of Renewal Acupuncture is committed to:
- maintaining an accessible website. We intend to maintain the accessibility of this site with all new content updates, please contact us if you have any concerns.
- ensuring that this website achieves Level A conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
- Complying with the Guidelines and Information Provided by Government Bodies
- Ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve Level A conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
- Including accessibility considerations when we procure 3rd-party systems or upgrades to existing systems, when possible.
This website’s conformance with official accessibility guidelines:
The website currently passes an audit to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level A. Our most recent web accessibility audit for this website was on 3/20/2021.
We have also developed all content to conform to CVAA Guidelines. We have not had a quantifiable audit performed on these measures, but we have researched and examined ourselves to ensure all relevant content is accessible.
Areas for improvement and time-lines
We are aware of some areas on the website where we could improve accessibility in the future. We are continuously working to ensure that all new content and any reported content is modified upon request. If this site does not meet your requirements, please contact us at the below contact information.
Feedback on this site
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of this website.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone us at 715-296-7467
- Write to us at 610 West Avenue, Suite A-2 Rice Lake, WI 54868
Accessibility features of this website (and our continued guidelines for accessibility)
- Font family, size and color was tested with the Wave Webaim checker to ensure size compliance and color contrast compliance.
- All images have the appropriate alt text, descriptions and file names.
- Our site is keyboard accessible with appropriate tabindex and focus indicators to assist with navigation.
- Heading structure has been analyzed to ensure accurate tree structure within the presented information.
- Contact forms have appropriate labels, error messages and autocomplete functions.
- Our HTML code has been analyzed and we have ensured that the correct semantic HTML has been used for our header, main content and footer regions, as well as other areas such as lists and navigation areas.
- Conscious effort to write content that is understandable for the target audience of Point of Renewal Acupuncture.
- Where possible, fallback colors and images have been chosen, in the event that an image or background doesn't load, the content should still be reasonably accessible.